We are so very excited to announce that we are once again able to provide dental services for you, our valuable patients.
While things are certainly not “business as usual”, we wanted to let you know we are here for you in our clean, comfortable, and safe environment. Our standards are high as we provide what the American Dental Association and Centers for Disease Control recommend. We love what we do and the people we do it for. We are always here for you.
Here are a few things we have done to ensure safety for everyone who comes into our office:
- We have reviewed our methods and materials to ensure that we can provide proper sterilization, disinfection systems and office procedures. Safety is our #1 priority.
- We have professionally steam cleaned all carpet and hard floor surfaces and deep cleaned every room.
- We continue to monitor our sterilizers with weekly testing, as we did before.
- The reception area has been cleaned of shared items, magazines, and literature.
- Patients will be screened via phone to keep those high-risk patients and/or those with flu-like symptoms safely at home.
- We ask that you call us at 317-682-0884 upon your arrival and wait in your car. When we are ready for you to enter the office, we will call you to come into the building. Only the patient should enter, if possible. Those patients needing assistance may have one person accompany them.
- Our new schedule allows the patient to enter and leave the treatment area without coming in contact with other patients.
- We are presently using disposable and/or launderable long sleeve cover-up gowns, gloves, masks and face shields. We have installed an in-office laundry to help with laundering those cover-up gowns on site.
- We use CaviCide throughout the office after each patient. CaviCide has FDA approval and is the number one surface disinfectant in the dental industry.
- Each patient will be asked to pre-rinse with Hydrogen Peroxide before their appointment begins. We also installed a new high velocity suction system to reduce aerosols into the air.
We strive for a high level of service. This is just one of the ways we support our community’s health.
Dr. Eccles and all the team members here will continue to provide excellent care for our patient. For this and many other reasons, many of our patients have trusted their care with us for many years. We opened in 1986 and are still here for you.