Don’t let chronic snoring ruin your quality of sleep – contact Rod Eccles, DDS in Plainfield, IN and get comfortable sleep apnea treatment.
With the help of our caring team, Dr. Eccles, Plainfield, IN dentist has been serving his hometown of Plainfield, IN and surrounding areas for over three decades. For six of those years, we have provided a variety of comfortable treatment options for patients suffering from sleep apnea.
To help determine if you suffer from this common sleep disorder and to get comfortable sleep, Dr. Eccles even offers free consultations!
Our Sleep Apnea Treatment Options
Sleep apnea is a common disorder that disrupts your breathing during sleep.
Because every case of sleep apnea is unique, we do all we can to understand your particular situation. Along with your consultation with Dr. Eccles, we can also provide home sleep tests for our patients, which will help us diagnose your issue and plan your personalized treatment.
Our sleep apnea treatments fall into two basic categories:
- CPAP: Typically reserved for more severe cases, this machine uses a small mask on your nose, and possibly mouth, to assist in regular breathing.
- Oral appliances: We make custom nightguards that help alleviate snoring, sleep apnea, or both. They shift the position of your bottom jaw so your airway stays open.
Signs You May Have Sleep Apnea
Chronic snoring isn’t the only indicator of sleep apnea. Other signs include:
- Frequent headaches, especially in the morning
- Gasping for air during sleep
- Sleepiness and poor attention throughout the day
- Dry mouth
Dangers Of Sleep Apnea
Along with poor quality of sleep, your sleep apnea may be causing many other, more severe issues, including:
- Circulatory problems, including increased risk of heart attack and stroke
- High blood pressure
- Worsening ADHD and other attention problems