- Enjoy deep, restful, & healthy sleep
- Stop snoring so your loved ones can rest
- Schedule a free consultation at our office
It has been estimated that as many as 75 percent of severe sleep apnea cases are undiagnosed. You or someone your love may benefit from treating sleep apnea in Plainfield, IN. You should visit our office if you would like to:Do you have sleep apnea?
- Wake up feeling rested and refreshed
- Stop snoring
- Reduce fatigue and daytime sleepiness
For more than seven years, Dr. Eccles has been helping patients treat this sleep disorder. To make this easier, we are now offering free sleep apnea consultations! Call 317-682-0884 to make an appointment.
Get The Healthy Sleep You Deserve
We don’t care just about your teeth. We care about you and your health. Dr. Eccles completed training with SomnoDent Academy and Sleep Optima Sleep Apnea Education to help patients with obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) and the people who love them. If you have this condition, we may recommend one of these solutions:
- CPAP Machine – This machine uses a small mask that helps you breathe regularly so you can enjoy deep sleep. It is typically reserved for more severe cases of sleep apnea.
- Oral Appliances – Our custom night guards shift the position of your bottom jaw to help you breathe without obstruction. They have proven to be effective at treating snoring, so your loved ones can rest, too.
During your private consultation, you will be asked some questions. Based on your answers, Dr. Eccles may provide a home sleep test. If those results confirm that you have OSA, we’ll discuss which treatment option may be best for you.
Protect Your Health By Fighting Sleep Apnea
People who have OSA can stop breathing hundreds of times each night as their airways close during sleep. That can prevent you from reaching the stages of deep sleep. When left untreated, OSA can increase your risk of a number of health issues, including high blood pressure, heart disease, and strokes. You also may find yourself dealing with morning headaches and dry mouth.
If you have chronic snoring, call Rod Eccles, DDS at 317-682-0884 to schedule your free consultation about sleep apnea in Plainfield, IN. You can also .