Nothing is more important to us than the happiness of our patients. For more than three decades, Dr. Eccles and the rest of our team have made sure you’ll enjoy patient-centered dental care. Our team will:
- Provide comprehensive services, so you likely won’t need to visit an unfamiliar doctor for any aspect of your care
- Help you relax with pillows and other special touches
- Use patient-friendly technology like digital X-rays and our Cavitron ultrasonic scaler for thorough dental cleanings
- Painlessly numb your mouth with The Wand® computer-assisted anesthesia system
- Keep our youngest patients happy with toys and prize drawings
- Offer hassle-free payment options, including third-party financing and our Smile Care Club
To schedule an appointment in Plainfield, call us today at 317-682-0884. Consultations with Dr. Eccles are free, and so are second opinions.
Find A Full Range Of Family Smile Care
We’re committed to solving dental problems while they’re small – saving you time and money. To help improve your overall health, we emphasize general dentistry, including nutritional counseling and tips to boost your oral hygiene. We also offer a full range of other smile services, including:
- Family dentistry
- Cosmetic dentistry, including dental veneers and teeth whitening
- Restorative dentistry, including full-mouth reconstructions
- Sleep apnea treatment
- Emergency dentistry
Not only are we committed to serving our patients, but we are also committed to serving our community. Dr. Eccles is a participant in the Dental Lifeline Network (also known as Donated Dental Services or DDS), providing dental care for those who are in need. To date, Dental Lifeline Network has helped nearly 130,000 people!
We Deliver Service With A Small-Town Feel
Unlike large dental practice chains, you can look forward to seeing the same people each time you visit us. Some of our team members have worked with Dr. Eccles for decades! Our brick building backs up to a wooded creek with bird feeders just outside, so you can enjoy a soothing view during your next dental cleaning and exam. If that isn’t enough to put you at ease, we also offer:
- Memory foam neck pillows
- Comfortable chairs with lumbar support
- Guest Wi-Fi so you can stay connected
If you’re ready for truly patient-centered care, call Rod Eccles, DDS at 317-682-0884 today or . In addition to Plainfield, IN, we serve westside Indianapolis, Hendricks County, Avon, and other surrounding areas.