You should visit the dentist at least twice a year. When you do, choose a dentist who will treat you to an experience that’s just as personal as it is professional. See Rod Eccles, DDS for your next dental cleanings and dental exams in Plainfield to:Is it time to see a dentist?
- Prevent decay and gum disease
- Catch problems early
- Get hygiene tips for home care
- Feel confident about your healthy smile
Dr. Eccles has been serving his hometown community and surrounding areas with quality, compassionate dentistry for over 30 years! We see patients of all ages, so you can get all of your family’s dental needs taken care of in one location. Call 317-682-0884 for an appointment.
Receive Thorough Oral Cleanings With Modern Technology
To provide the highest level of care we can at our general dentist office, Dr. Eccles has invested in state-of-the-art dental technology. This allows us to improve the quality of your professional cleanings and exams to find dental problems while they’re still small. Here are a few of the ways we can identify and prevent problems during your visits with us:Preventing Periodontal Disease
- Cavitron Ultrasonic Scaling System – Most offices clean your teeth by manually scraping away plaque and tartar. The Cavitron allows us to remove tartar, plaque, and stains comfortably and quickly.
- Digital X-rays – These use a fraction of the radiation of traditional X-rays. They produce high-quality images to reveal potential problems, including decay and impacted teeth.
- Dental Sealants – Sealants are special coatings that can reduce your risk of decay. Sealants serve as a barrier between teeth and cavity-causing bacteria.
- Fluoride Treatments – Fluoride is a mineral. When it’s applied to teeth, it can strengthen them and make them more resistant to decay.
- Nutritional Counseling – If you have questions about how your diet may be affecting your oral health, we can provide advice and answers.
Choose Patient-Centered Care For Your Family
Good oral health is a team effort. Regular dental checkups combined with daily brushing and flossing can keep your family’s mouths healthy. When you and your loved ones come to our office, we want you to feel like you are visiting friends. Plus, you can join our Smile Care Club, which can save you money on preventive care.
Find out how our patient-first approach can make it easier to get dental cleanings and exams in Plainfield, IN. You can or call 317-682-0884 to request an appointment with us.