- Get same-day care whenever possible
- Current patients can call Dr. Eccles directly
- Stop & prevent pain with The Wand® at our office
Whether you are a new or current patient, we work hard to provide same-day care during dental emergencies in Plainfield, IN. With decades of experience, Rod Eccles, DDS can:
- Ease your pain
- Prepare you for restorative care
- Set the stage for your long-term oral health
Dr. Eccles and our compassionate team of dental professionals want the best possible care for all for our patients. Call 317-682-0884 to get emergency care as soon as possible. Current patients will receive Dr. Eccles’s direct line to reach him quickly outside our regular office hours.
Rebuild Your Smile With Help From Our Emergency Dentist
Our team has seen practically any oral injury you can imagine – broken and cracked teeth, teeth that have been knocked out of their sockets, severe toothaches, and more. The good news is that you can get your smile back in shape with our many services:
- Tooth Fillings – Fillings can repair a tooth that has been damaged by decay. We offer both composite tooth-colored fillings and metal fillings at our office.
- Dental Crowns – For breaks and cracks, crowns can restore the appearance and function of damaged teeth.
- Dental Bridges – For missing teeth, we can build a bridge to fill the gap in your smile.
- Dental Implant Services – Implants replace the roots of missing teeth. They can support crowns or bridges to give you strong replacement teeth.
We also can perform tooth extractions when teeth can’t be saved. We’ll make every effort to keep you comfortable during your visit. For example, The Wand® computer-assisted anesthesia system allows us to provide local anesthetic to numb your mouth, preventing pain both during your emergency visit and your follow-up care.
Save Your Smile With Urgent Dental Treatment
If you are uncertain whether you need emergency care, it’s better to be safe than sorry. Preventive measures like daily brushing and flossing, dental cleanings and exams, and wearing athletic mouthguards can reduce your risk of problems. Even so, you can call on Dr. Eccles when you do have a problem. Plus, one emergency visit per year is included in our Smile Care Club membership.
Do not hesitate to call 317-682-0884 during dental emergencies in Plainfield, IN or the surrounding area. For preventive services, to plan your visit.