Are you experiencing dental pain? Is a damaged tooth causing you discomfort? Don’t grin and bear it – contact Plainfield, Indiana dentist Rod Eccles, DDS for a comfortable tooth extraction. For over three decades, Dr. Eccles has been serving his hometown of Plainfield, IN and surrounding areas with exceptional dentistry, including tooth removals.
If you are experiencing a dental emergency, call our dental office at 317-682-0884 right away! We’ll get you a same-day appointment to relieve your pain fast.
Comfortable Tooth Extractions, Advanced Technology, Beautiful Restorations
Because we want to maintain the health and appearance of your smile, we will do everything we can to preserve your natural teeth before deciding on a tooth extraction.
To ensure optimum comfort during your tooth extraction, Dr. Eccles will:
- Carefully plan the procedure using our state-of-the-art digital X-rays
- Numb the area using our Wand computer-assisted anesthesia delivery system
If a damaged or infected tooth is threatening your health and cannot be resolved in another way, we will gently remove it and offer a variety of tooth replacement options, including dental implants or dental bridges.
In some complicated cases, Plainfield, Indiana dentist Dr. Eccles may recommend a nearby specialist for your tooth extraction.
Potential Reasons To Have A Tooth Removed
There are many issues that may require a tooth extraction. Here are some of the most common ones:
- Tooth decay that has penetrated deep inside a tooth and can’t be fixed with a root canal
- Infection that has taken over a large portion of a tooth and even surrounding teeth and bone
- Overcrowding in the mouth
- Teeth that are cracked, broken, or otherwise damaged extensively enough that a dental crown cannot help
If you are experiencing pain, you may have a dental emergency because it could indicate a larger problem. Call Dr. Eccles right away to find out if you need a tooth extraction.