If a damaged tooth is causing you discomfort, don’t grin and bear it. Rod Eccles, DDS can provide a comfortable tooth extraction in Plainfield to relieve your pain. For over three decades, Dr. Eccles has been serving his hometown and surrounding areas with exceptional dentistry, including tooth removals.
[img imgid=”2813″ align=”right” w=”350″ h=”350″]
Your extraction will go smoothly with:
- Our Dental Experience – Dr. Eccles has performed countless extractions in his 30-plus years of practice.
- Advanced Technology – Digital X-rays help us clearly see the position and condition of the tooth that needs to be removed. Our computer-assisted anesthesia delivery system numbs your mouth with no sting.
- Relaxing Amenities – Our chairs have lumbar support for your comfort. A memory foam neck pillow helps keep you cozy.
Expect Comfortable Tooth Removal, Advanced Technology, & Beautiful Restorations
To maintain the health and appearance of your smile, we will do everything we can to preserve your natural teeth with restorative dentistry before deciding on tooth removal. If you do need an extraction, Dr. Eccles will:
- Carefully plan the procedure using our state-of-the-art digital X-rays
- Numb the area using The Wand® computer-assisted anesthesia delivery
If a damaged or infected tooth is threatening your health and cannot be resolved in another way, we will gently remove it and offer a variety of tooth replacement options, including dental implants or dental bridges. In some complicated cases, Dr. Eccles may recommend a nearby specialist for your tooth extraction.
We’ll Determine Whether You Need An Extraction
Treating problems like cavities will help you keep your teeth. Visiting us regularly for dental exams will help you avoid these common reasons to remove teeth:
- Tooth decay that has penetrated deep inside a tooth and can’t be fixed with a root canal
- Infection that has taken over a large portion of a tooth and even surrounding teeth and bone
- Overcrowding in the mouth
- Teeth that are cracked, broken, or so damaged that a dental crown cannot help
Think you need a tooth extraction in Plainfield? Contact Rod Eccles, DDS at 317-682-0884 or .