Nothing ages your smile like dental damage! Yet there’s no need to resign yourself to looking older if you have damaged or missing teeth. Rod Eccles, DDS can turn back the clock on your pearly whites with restorative dentistry in Plainfield.
[img imgid=”2813″ align=”right” w=”350″ h=”350″]
Our restorative dental care will:
- Fill gaps left by missing teeth so you are comfortable showing your smile to others
- Make it easy for you to enjoy your favorite foods again, no matter how much chewing power is needed
- Keep your dental damage from worsening so you won’t need even more extensive repairs
- Offer you multiple options for solving problems like missing teeth
Dr. Eccles will revive your confidence and give you your powerful bite back. We work with a top-quality local lab to create your custom restorations, so you won’t have to wait weeks for your new smile! The lab can also provide same-day repairs for your dentures or other restorations.
Dr. Eccles can help determine which dental restorations will work best for your smile during a free consultation. Call 317-682-0884 today to schedule one. Second opinions are free too!
Even taking impressions is an easy process with our state-of-the-art CEREC machine, which will take flawless digital impressions for us to send to the lab. And you’ll stay comfortable during whichever treatment you receive with The Wand® sting-free anesthesia.
Enjoy Superior Performance With Dental Implants
Compared to other restorative options, dental implants feel, function, and look more like your natural teeth. After your dental implants have been placed, Dr. Eccles can attach one of several restoration options to fill your smile gaps. You can choose:
- Dental Crowns – For filling a gap left by one tooth, Dr. Eccles attaches a dental crown to a single implant.
- Implant-Supported Bridges – Dr. Eccles must drill into nearby teeth to prepare them to support a conventional dental bridge. If he anchors your bridge to implants instead, your surrounding teeth will be untouched.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – When attached to implants, dentures will stay firmly in place with no adhesive needed.
If you’d rather not receive implants, you can also replace teeth with:
- Traditional bridges
- A variety of traditional dentures, including partials, that do not use dental implants
Choose The Right Restoration For Your Smile
A dental crown can restore a dental implant or completely cap a natural tooth for increased strength and protection. For this reason, they work well to mend cracks, breaks, and similar damage. If you have multiple adjacent teeth that are missing or severely damaged, dental bridges can replace them.
Depending on the restorative problem you are trying to solve, you may instead need:
- Tooth Fillings – If we find a cavity during your routine dental exam, we can give you a tooth filling to stop the problem while it’s still small. Dr. Eccles will recommend different materials based on your situation, including discreet tooth-colored fillings.
- Inlays Or Onlays – We offer partial dental crowns, called inlays and onlays, that partially cover the biting surface and/or sides of your tooth instead of completely capping them.
- Dental Veneers – While dental veneers are typically reserved for cosmetic dentistry purposes, they can also help strengthen your teeth.
Get your confident smile and pain-free bite back with restorative dentistry in Plainfield. Call us at 317-682-0884 today or .