Do you dream of a consistent, beautiful set of pearly whites? Stop dreaming and contact Plainfield, Indiana dentist Dr. Rod Eccles to learn how a dental veneers can give you the gorgeous grin you’ve always wanted.
For seven consecutive years from 2010 to 2016, Dr. Eccles has been voted a Top Dentist in Indianapolis by his peers – trust your smile with the dentist that dentists trust!
Conceal Cosmetic Problems With Dental Veneers
Dental veneers can dramatically improve your overall look. Here are some of the many issues a dental veneer can cover up:
- Stains and discoloration
- Worn teeth
- Gaps in your smile
- Slightly crooked teeth
- Minor cracks
Many of our patients even use dental veneer as a form of “instant orthodontics” because they can give you the appearance of straight teeth without having to wait months or even years for dental braces to produce results.
The Dental Veneers Process
Dental veneers can be made from a variety of materials but they are typically porcelain for a natural look. Plainfield, Indiana dentist Dr. Eccles will review all of your options to help you achieve your particular goals.
The process for receiving a dental veneer is easy:
- Planning: we will take precise impressions of your mouth and use digital X-rays to plan your treatment
- Numbing: to ensure optimum comfort, we use the Wand computer-assisted anesthesia delivery system
- Preparation: to make room for your dental veneer, we will remove a small amount of enamel
- Fabrication: a local lab will make your custom dental veneer to our exact specifications
- Placement: Dr. Eccles will place your dental veneer in their ideal position
With dental veneers, you’ll have a great new smile in as little as two visits!