If you dream of a consistent, beautiful set of pearly whites, let us help you make your dream a reality. Dental veneers in Plainfield can give you the gorgeous grin you’ve always wanted. One of our most versatile cosmetic dental treatments, veneers will:Veneers Read Transcript
- Hide worn teeth so your smile looks younger
- Cover chips, cracks, stains, and numerous other flaws
- Last for many years, even decades, with proper care
- Strengthen weak teeth
- Blend in with your other teeth for a natural look
- Require less removal of tooth structure than dental crowns
For 11 consecutive years, Dr. Eccles has been voted a Top Dentist in Indianapolis by his peers. Trust your smile to the dentist that dentists trust! Call 317-682-0884 to schedule a free consultation. Second opinions are also free! Members of our Smile Care Club will receive a discount on veneers.
Address Many Cosmetic Problems With Teeth Veneers
Veneers can dramatically improve your overall look. Here are some of the many issues a dental veneer can cover up and repair:
- Stains and discoloration
- Worn teeth
- Gaps in your smile
- Slightly crooked teeth
- Minor cracks
Many of our patients even use veneers as a form of “instant orthodontics” because they can give you the appearance of straight teeth without having to wait months or even years for braces to produce results.
We Make Receiving Porcelain Veneers A Simple Process
Veneers can be made from a variety of materials, but they are typically porcelain for a natural look. Dr. Eccles will review all of your options to help you achieve your particular goals. The process for receiving porcelain veneers is easy:
- Planning – We will use digital X-rays to plan your treatment.
- Preparation – To make room for your dental veneers, we will remove a small amount of enamel. Then we will take precise impressions of your teeth.
- Numbing – To ensure optimum comfort, we use The Wand® computer-assisted anesthesia delivery system.
- Fabrication – A local lab will make your custom dental veneers to our exact specifications.
- Placement – Dr. Eccles will place your veneers in their ideal position.
You’ll have a great new smile in as few as two visits!
Take your smile from “before” to “after” with help from Rod Eccles, DDS. For dental veneers in Plainfield, call us at 317-682-0884 or .