If you’re ready to experience an award-winning dentist, advanced dental technology, and personalized care, contact Rod Eccles, DDS in Plainfield, IN today! We offer FREE consultation appointments that include an exam and any needed X-rays. We also offer FREE second opinions, so call now.
With the help of our compassionate team, Dr. Eccles has been providing patient-centered care at his hometown dental office for over three decades. For your convenience, we offer several types of treatment in one comfortable location, including:
- Family dentistry and general dentistry
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Restorative dentistry
- Dry mouth treatment
- Sleep apnea treatment, including CPAP alternatives like custom oral appliances
- Emergency dentistry
Award-Winning Dentist, Friendly Team
Dr. Eccles stays ahead of the curve through continuing education to provide the best experience possible. He has been recognized for his quality care by both our patients and his peers:
- The Opencare Patients’ Choice Award for 2015 and 2017
- Top Dentist in Indianapolis for eleven consecutive years, as voted by dental professionals
Dr. Eccles has also invested in a professional, passionate team that will put your needs first. We love getting to know our patients so we can better understand your particular smile goals!
You can look forward to seeing the same smiling faces each time you visit our Plainfield, IN dental office, whether you’re coming in for a full-mouth reconstruction or for your child’s first dental visit.
State-Of-The-Art Dental Technology
We use some of the most advanced dental technology available to improve your treatments. Our office is equipped with:
- Cavitron ultrasonic scaler for thorough, fast, comfortable dental cleanings
- Digital X-rays, which produce clearer images at a fraction of the radiation of traditional X-rays
- CEREC Digital Impressions allow us to take accurate measurements of your teeth without having to fill your mouth with traditional impression putty
- The Wand computer-assisted anesthesia system for comfortable, precise numbing
Don’t settle for anything less than advanced technology, expertise, and personalized care – call Rod Eccles, DDS at 317-682-0884 or use our online form. We also serve surrounding areas of Plainfield, including westside Indianapolis, Avon, and Hendricks County.