It’s great to be able to choose from a wide variety of dental services when you’re ready to improve your smile – but it can be a bit intimidating too. Our professional, passionate team puts your needs first with personalized dental care in Plainfield. We love getting to know our patients, so we can better understand your smile goals and help you achieve them by creating a treatment plan for you.
Your individualized care will include:
- Multiple Treatment Options – In most cases, you can choose from multiple options to solve a smile need. If you want to replace teeth, for example, your options include a variety of dental implants as well as conventional dental bridges or dentures.
- Free Consultations and Second Opinions – To help you make an informed choice, Dr. Eccles will explain your options and answer all of your questions during a free consultation. If you’ve already spoken to another dentist, you can also get a *free second opinion. Simply mention this special offer when you contact us.
- Patient-Friendly Technology – From digital X-rays to our Cavitron ultrasonic scaler for cleanings, your treatment is always comfortable with our leading-edge technology. Numbing your mouth is a sting-free process with The Wand® computer-assisted anesthesia delivery system.
Call us today at 317-682-0884 to experience personalized smile care. Be sure to ask about our Smile Care Club to save money on your treatment.
Our Many Dental Services Will Keep Your Smile in Great Shape
At Rod Eccles, DDS our patients include everyone from toddlers to centenarians. Not surprisingly, then, we offer a wide range of dental services from dental exams to dentures. Our team will:
- Keep Your Teeth in Top Shape – Regular exams and cleanings go a long way toward maintaining oral health. In addition, we offer gum disease treatment and preventive care like fluoride and dental sealants.
- Improve Your Smile’s Appearance – Change your smile for the better with cosmetic treatments like dental veneers and teeth whitening.
- Repair a Damaged Smile – Using restorations like fillings and crowns, we’ll fix what ails your smile.
- Replace Missing Teeth – Restore your smile’s strong bite and natural appearance with dental implants, dental bridges, or dentures.
- Remove Problem Teeth – If a tooth needs to go, Dr. Eccles can comfortably remove it.
For personalized dental care in Plainfield, call Rod Eccles, DDS at 317-682-0884 or . We welcome patients from westside Indianapolis and Hendricks County, including Avon.