Damaged or missing teeth affect your smile’s appearance and its function, too. If you’re ready to get your strong bite and attractive smile back, ask about dental crowns and bridges in Plainfield.
A versatile crown can:
- Replace missing teeth, when used with a dental implant or as part of a dental bridge
- Strengthen weak teeth
- Cover cosmetic problems like deep stains or misshapen teeth
- Repair cavities that are too large for fillings
- Mend cracks, breaks, and similar damage
Because every patient is unique, Dr. Eccles offers a variety of restorative dentistry options. With over three decades of service under his belt, you can be confident your smile repair is in experienced hands. No matter which restoration you receive, he may use CEREC digital scanning technology for hassle-free dental impressions.
For a *free consultation, contact Rod Eccles, DDS at 317-682-0884. Just remember to mention this special offer when you contact us. Members of our Smile Care Club will enjoy discounts on dental restorations.
Porcelain Crowns Look Natural in Your Smile
A dental crown can protect and strengthen a damaged tooth or restore a dental implant. Dr. Eccles exclusively uses porcelain dental crowns for a natural look. When used on one of your natural teeth, a crown completely caps the tooth with a custom-shaped restoration indistinguishable from a healthy-looking tooth. In the case of dental implants, a porcelain crown is secured to the implant for a strong tooth replacement. In either case, your dental crown will look and function great.
For convenience, we’ll use a local lab to have your restorations made. You’ll get excellent results with quick turnaround times and the highest quality control.
Choose From Several Kinds of Dental Bridges to Renew Your Smile
Dental bridges bridge the gap left by missing teeth. Dr. Eccles offers three types of dental bridges so you can get the restorative treatment you need no matter your situation:
- Traditional dental bridges use dental crowns that are placed on the teeth on either side of a missing tooth. A solid “false” crown is attached to these dental crowns to replace your missing tooth.
- Cantilever dental bridges work similarly to traditional bridges, but they do not require support from teeth on both sides. Instead, they use dental crowns on one or more teeth on one side of a missing tooth to hold a false crown.
- Implant-supported bridges use crowns that are attached to dental implants. With this method, there is no need to modify any healthy teeth.
Say goodbye to smile gaps and contact Rod Eccles, DDS to ask about your options for dental crowns and bridges in Plainfield. Call us at 317-682-0884 or .