Stop hiding your teeth with closed lips when you get your picture taken. If you’re unhappy with the look of your smile, contact Plainfield, Indiana dentist Rod Eccles, DDS for a variety of cosmetic dentistry procedures!
Dr. Eccles and his compassionate team of dental professionals have been serving Plainfield, IN and surrounding areas near west Indianapolis for over 30 years. We’ve improved a lot of smiles in that time – let us give you the celebrity smile you’ve always wanted!
Conceal Smile Flaws With Dental Veneers
Dental veneers are a highly versatile cosmetic dentistry option because they completely cover the visible surface of your teeth. Made from thin pieces of material, often porcelain, dental veneers can be used to conceal a number of cosmetic issues, including:
- Minor cracks
- Gaps in your smile
- Teeth stains and discoloration
- Teeth that are slightly crooked
- Worn-down teeth
Many patients even use dental veneers on all their teeth that are visible while smiling for a beautiful, seamless look. The steps for getting dental veneers include:
- Planning: Dr. Eccles uses state-of-the-art digital X-rays and precise impressions of your mouth to carefully plan your treatment
- Numbing: we use the computer-assisted Wand anesthesia delivery system to ensure optimum comfort
- Preparation: we will remove a small amount of enamel from your teeth to make room for your dental veneers
- Fabrication: a local lab will custom-make your dental veneers
- Placement: Dr. Eccles will position your dental veneers with cement for a strong bond
Get A Perfectly White Smile With Teeth Whitening
If you want a smile that dazzles, we offer take-home teeth whitening treatments that are quick, safe, and affordable. We provide two of the most trusted brands in cosmetic dentistry: ZOOM! DayWhite and Opalescence GO, so you can brighten your smile when it fits your schedule.
Give Your Teeth Their Ideal Shape With Teeth Contouring
If you have a tooth or teeth that appear too long, too wide, slightly crooked, or misshapen in some way, we can gently remove some of your tooth surface with teeth contouring. Whether you have one tooth sticking out like a sore thumb or you want to give each of your teeth their perfect shape, Plainfield, Indiana dentist Dr. Eccles can help!
Cover Up Problem Spots With Tooth Bonding
Tooth bonding uses tooth-colored resin to conceal cosmetic dentistry problems with your smile. The procedure is a perfect way to fix:
- Chipped teeth
- Worn teeth
- Stained teeth
- Small gaps
Tooth bonding is also extremely convenient because it can be done in a single visit. You’ll be able to see the results before you even leave our office!