Stop hiding your teeth with closed lips when you get your picture taken. If you’re unhappy with the look of your smile, contact our cosmetic dentist in Plainfield. Dr. Eccles and his team of dental professionals have been serving Plainfield and surrounding areas near west Indianapolis for over 30 years. We’ve improved a lot of smiles in that time – let us make your smile one of them and give you the appearance you’ve always wanted!
You’ll find cosmetic dental procedures to:
- Hide virtually any smile flaw
- Whiten your teeth with at-home convenience
- Give your teeth a more uniform shape
- Accomplish your smile goals with a budget that works for you
- Give your smile a younger and more attractive appearance
Ready to transform your smile? Call 317-682-0884 to schedule a free cosmetic consultation. Second opinions are free too!
Conceal Smile Flaws With Dental Veneers
Dental veneers are a highly versatile cosmetic dentistry option because they completely cover the visible surface of your teeth. Made from thin pieces of material, often porcelain, they can conceal a number of cosmetic issues, including:
- Minor cracks
- Gaps in your smile
- Teeth stains and discoloration
- Teeth that are slightly crooked
- Worn-down teeth
Many patients even use dental veneers on all their teeth that are visible while smiling for a beautiful, seamless look.
Improve Your Smile With Other Cosmetic Dental Treatments
If you want a smile that dazzles, we offer these other cosmetic dental treatments:
- Take-Home Teeth Whitening – Our treatments are quick, safe, and affordable. We provide the most trusted brands, Opalescence Go and Opalescence custom trays, so you can brighten your smile when it fits your schedule.
- Teeth Contouring – If you have a tooth or teeth that appear too long, too wide, slightly crooked, or misshapen in some way, we can gently remove some of your tooth surface with teeth contouring. Whether you have one tooth sticking out like a sore thumb or you want to give each of your teeth their perfect shape, we can help!
- Tooth Bonding – A bonding treatment uses tooth-colored resin to conceal problems like chipped teeth, worn teeth, stained teeth, and small gaps. Tooth bonding is also convenient because it can be done in a single visit. You’ll be able to see the results before you even leave our office!
Relax During Comfortable Cosmetic Procedures
If there is any possibility of discomfort during your cosmetic dental procedures, we will first numb your mouth with our computer-assisted anesthesia delivery system called The Wand®. It enables us to administer just the right amount of local anesthesia so you’ll remain comfortable during treatment – but with no numb face afterward.
You’ll also find it easy to relax with our:
- Memory foam neck pillows
- Dental chairs with lumbar support
- Free Wi-Fi to keep you connected
If you’re ready to achieve your smile goals, contact Rod Eccles, DDS at 317-682-0884 for cosmetic dentistry in Plainfield. You can also .