- Enjoy comfortable, personal oral care
- Join our Smile Care Club to save money & teeth
- Improve your visits with advanced technology
Professional checkups should be part of your oral care routine. In addition to your daily oral hygiene, you deserve the benefits of our general dentistry in Plainfield, IN. We can help you:Is it time to see a dentist?
- Improve and maintain your oral health
- Identify problems in the early stages
- Enjoy the confidence of a healthy smile
Don’t settle for the impersonal care you receive at large dental practice chains. You and your family deserve patient-centered care at the office of Rod Eccles, DDS. Call 317-682-0884 to make an appointment at the same office where we have been helping patients for more than 30 years. You can find us at 1858 Stafford Road, minutes from Clarks Creek Elementary School and Plainfield Community Middle School.
Be Proactive About Your General Dental Care
By making regular visits to Dr. Eccles’s office, you can get the advanced treatment from an experienced team of caring professionals. Our services include:
- Dental Cleanings And Exams – Professional cleanings keep your mouth clean and healthy. Exams are how we catch problems while they’re still small – saving you time and money in the long run. During your dental cleaning and exam, we will also take the time to get to know you and recommend general dentistry treatments to help you achieve your particular smile goals.
- Dry Mouth Treatment – Dry mouth can lead to serious health problems, including increased dental decay. We will help determine the cause, provide nutritional counseling, and recommend products to help fix the problem.
- Gum Disease Treatment – If you have signs of periodontal problems, we work with a gum health specialist (periodontist) next door to our office so you won’t waste time driving between specialists.
To improve your quality of care, we use state-of-the-art dental technology at our practice. For instance, digital X-rays provide highly detailed images of the inside of your mouth with a fraction of the radiation of traditional X-rays. Our Cavitron ultrasonic scaling system allows us to complete thorough but comfortable cleanings.
We Focus On Preventive Oral Care
Statistically, most people will have tooth decay and gum disease at some time in their lives. We have several ways to help prevent dental cavities before they become a problem, including dental sealants, fluoride treatments, and nutritional counseling. We never want cost to prevent you from getting the care that you need. We have multiple payment options, including our Smile Care Club, which can save you money on preventive treatments.
We provide more than just high-quality preventive services, however. You also can count on personal, patient-centered general dentistry in Plainfield, IN. To visit Dr. Rod Eccles and the rest of our team, call 317-682-0884 or .