Every day, our team of dental professionals strives to provide the highest quality dental care that we can. In our view, you — our patients — deserve nothing less than the best.
We are both humbled and honored that Rod Eccles, DDS, has been recognized as one of the top dentists in the region by Indianapolis Monthly for the 12th time in 2021. The award is decided by our peers in the dental community, which is another reason we are proud of this achievement.
We also want you and your loved ones to get the benefit of the service that we provide at our Plainfield, IN dental practice. Call 317-682-0884 today to get award-winning service during your next appointment.
Putting Our Patients First
In addition to his recognition by Indianapolis Monthly, Dr. Eccles also has received the Opencare Patients’ Choice Award multiple times. He didn’t become a dentist to get awards, but we like to think they are an acknowledgment of the kind of care he has provided for more than 30 years for toddlers, senior citizens, and everyone in between.
When you come to our office, you will find something very different than you would at a corporate dental chain. You are not just a number or a set of teeth. We see you as an individual with personal oral care needs and smile goals. Dr. Eccles and the rest are committed to doing all that we can to keep you healthy so you can rebuild, maintain, and improve your smile.
By making continuing education a priority, we also make sure you and your loved ones receive the finest treatments that modern dentistry can provide.
Find the Services You Need in One Place
As one of our patients, you don’t just get personal care from a skilled and compassionate team. You also have one place for practically all your oral health needs.
You can visit us for these services and more:
- General Dentistry – In addition to routine cleanings and exams, you can come here for gum disease and dry mouth treatments.
- Family Dentistry – Starting with your child’s first visit, we want them to feel welcome at the dentist’s office. Be sure to ask about our Smile Care Club, too.
- Emergency Dental Care – We hope you never need this service, but we are ready to help if you suffer a toothache or a dental injury.
- Restorative Dentistry – From cavities to missing teeth, we have the services to get your smile back in shape. This includes full-mouth reconstruction with dental implants
- Cosmetic Dentistry – You can upgrade your smile in a variety of ways from brighter smiles to straighter teeth with our cosmetic options.
Let Us Keep You Smiling
Awards are nice, but they will never match the joy we get from seeing our patients’ smiles. Our hope is you will visit us in 2022 and for many years to come.