Finding one location to care for all your loved ones’ oral health needs makes things easier for everyone. Multiple generations of families have counted on Rod Eccles, DDS, from their child’s first visit to a grandparent’s 100th cleaning. We are happy to have a kid-friendly office that can meet the needs of teens, adults, and senior citizens, too.
If you are new patients, take a quick tour of our office. Younger kids like our friendly team, our treasure tower, and our quarterly drawing for a stuffed animal. Teens and adults often appreciate the advanced technology that we use, such as our CEREC digital impressions and our Cavitron ultrasonic scaler. You also can enjoy the convenience of coming to one place getting oral care for every age and stage of life. Our services include:
- General Dentistry – Plan A is preventing problems whenever we can. In addition to routine cleanings and exams, you can receive fluoride treatments, dental sealants, and nutritional counseling.
- Restorative Dentistry – Decayed, broken, cracked, and missing teeth are common problems that affect most families. We can address all these concerns at our office.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – If you want to make improvements, we offer services including teeth whitening and dental veneers that can improve the appearance of your smile.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – Whether you are missing one tooth or every tooth, we have ways to restore your smile and the function of your lost teeth.
- TMD Treatments – In addition to traditional dental services, we can help you sleep better and avoid the negative effects of teeth grinding.
We understand that building a child’s confidence can reduce dental anxiety and make appointments easier. We emphasize fun and keeping patients comfortable. Wi-Fi can provide a welcome distraction during your time with us. Plus, our lumbar-supporting chairs and neck pillows can help you relax, while The Wand® can keep you as pain-free as possible.
You also can save money by joining our Smile Care Club. Your membership includes preventive treatments and emergency care for a low annual cost.
Set your family up for oral health success! Call Rod Eccles, DDS today at 317-682-0884 or to make your next appointment with your new Cartersburg family dentist.