Generations of families have been coming to Rod Eccles, DDS for professional oral care. We have designed our practice to be friendly from your child’s first visit onward. We welcome toddlers and teens, young adults and centenarians.
We would be happy to take you on a tour of our office. Younger children like our friendly team and treasure tower. Ask about our quarterly drawing for a stuffed animal, too. Teens and adults alike appreciate advanced technology, like our Cavitron ultrasonic scaler, our CEREC digital impressions, and digital X-rays. At every age and stage of life, we are prepared to care for your oral health needs with our wide variety of services:
- General Dentistry – We want to help you prevent problems whenever possible. Along with routine cleanings and exams, we are happy to offer dental sealants, fluoride treatments, and nutritional counseling.
- Restorative Dentistry – We can correct common problems including broken, cracked, decayed, and missing teeth.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – If you’re interested in improving the appearance of your teeth, we offer dental veneers, teeth whitening, and more ways to create your dream smile.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – You can rebuild your smile. Your teeth will look natural and function as well as the real thing, whether you need to replace one tooth or all your teeth.
- TMD Treatments – We can help you sleep better and prevent teeth grinding and TMJ problems.
While you are at our office, take advantage of our Wi-Fi to provide a distraction during your time with us. To keep you comfortable, we have lumbar-supporting chairs and neck pillows. We also use The Wand® to painlessly deliver anesthetic to keep you pain-free during your visits. You also can save money while saving your teeth by joining our Smile Care Club. This covers the cost of preventive treatments and one emergency visit annually for a low yearly cost.
Keep your family healthy and happy! Call Rod Eccles, DDS today at 317-682-0884 or to visit your new Center Valley family dentist.