Get a Sturdy Smile With Dental Implants in Plainfield
About 23 million U.S. adults age 65 and up have no teeth. Source.
Don’t let damaged or missing teeth prevent you from smiling. Dental implants in Plainfield will restore not only your smile’s appearance but also its full oral function. Compared to other teeth replacements, implants are:
- Comfortable, since they won’t rub against your gums
- Healthy, since they help stop the bone loss you normally experience after losing teeth
- Stable, since they stay securely in place with no slipping or shifting
- Convenient, since they require no special care
- Long lasting, since they are made of strong titanium
Have your dentures loosened from their original fit? If you think you might benefit from teeth implants, contact Rod Eccles, DDS today at 317-682-0884 to schedule a *free implant consultation or second opinion. Just remember to mention our special consultation offer when you contact us.
Dr. Eccles will help you find the best doctor to place your implants and provides several tooth restoration options for implants at our office. You can even combine treatments for a full-mouth reconstruction.
Enjoy Many Dental Implant Options
Teeth implants are the most secure way to replace badly damaged or missing teeth because they are secured in your jawbone for a strong hold. Since they replace your tooth roots, implants also help to prevent bone and tissue loss.
Following your dental implant placement from a trusted oral surgeon, Dr. Eccles can attach a restoration specific to your smile needs and goals. Because we work with a local lab, your wait for your new custom teeth will be much shorter!
Your teeth replacement options include:
- Dental Crowns for Implants – Typically, dental crowns cap natural teeth for added strength and protection, but a single crown can also be attached to an implant to completely replace a missing tooth.
- Dental Bridges for Implants – Dr. Eccles can replace multiple adjacent teeth by attaching a non-removable dental bridge to implants for a secure hold. Your replacement teeth will feel just like your natural teeth thanks to the sturdy foundation of dental implants!
- Implant Dentures – Dr. Eccles offers both full and partial dentures. He can create custom dentures to attach to implants or, in some cases, even adjust your existing dentures for implants. We also provide denture repairs to give your implant dentures a nice, comfortable fit again. In most cases, if we see you in the morning, the local lab we work with can get your repaired or adjusted dentures back that same afternoon!
If you think dental implants in Plainfield can improve your smile, call Rod Eccles, DDS at 317-682-0884 or .